I decided to keep track of the stupidity of Sarah Palin on this page.
That’s really the only way to put it.
1) As mayor of Wasilla, Palin made rape victims pay for their own forensic evidence kits (VIDEO)
2) Palin is opposed to abortion in cases of rape and incest (even if victims are children) (VIDEO)
3) Palin believes creationism should be taught in public schools
4) Alaskan bipartisan legislative investigation ruled Sarah Palin abused her power and violated the Alaska Executive Branch Ethics Act. Read more about Palin’s abuse of power here. (VIDEO)
5) While mayor of Wasilla Palin tried to fire the librarian because she refused to censor books (VIDEO)
6) Palin has no international experience and only obtained her first passport in 2007 (VIDEO)
7) Palin supports the Alaskan Independence Party which seeks independence from the USA (VIDEO)
8) Palin believes that man coexisted with dinosaurs only 6,000 years ago
9) Palin offered a bounty of $150 for each left front leg of freshly killed wolves
10) Palin promotes aerial hunting of wolves even though Alaskans voted twice to ban it (VIDEO)
11) Palin used $400,000 of state money to fund a propaganda campaign in support of aerial hunting
12) Palin believes man-made global warming is a farce
13) Palin strongly supports drilling in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge
14) Palin is a champion for big oil and her campaign slogan has become “Drill, baby, drill!”
15) Palin is suing the federal government to prevent listing the polar bear as an endangered species
16) Palin is opposed to listing the unique Cook Inlet beluga whale as an endangered species * News Update: Feds place Cook Inlet Beluga Whale on endangered species list (10/17/08)
17) Palin supports a constitutional ban on same-sex marriage
Really idiotic response to a bailout question
An insight into what would happen if Palin became President
(Note, the following was written by various authors)
Feb 2, 2011
President Sarah Palin spoke from the White House today in a direct address to the American people, her first since her famous “9:00 PM” speech the night of former president John McCain’s death. She emphesized the importance of her proposed “Maverick Act” which would give the Executive Branch greater power in response to what Palin called “The Great Russian Threat.” Congress will vote on the Maverick Act this Tuesday. The Republican controlled Senate is predicted to pass it.
The powers granted include giving the president the ability to declare war without a majority vote from Congress. Opposition party leader Barack Obama called the act “the greatest threat to our rights since the sedition acts of the early 20th century.” Palin condemned Obama as “unpatriotic” and “pro-Russian.”
Moscow has continued its silence these past weeks, continuing with the diplomatic breakdown seen since Palin’s reign as president began.
“The collapse of the former United States of America is the greatest tragedy of the modern era.” Former president Sarah Palin wrote from her cell in Moscow earlier this week. She is awaiting trail by a U.N. committee for war crimes committed during her term as president after Senator John McCain died of a heart attack in late 2010. She has been accused of perjury and mass genocide for her unapproved nuclear strike of several Middle Eastern cities and an attempted nuclear strike on Russian population centers. Most of the United States was destroyed in the ensuing retaliatory strike by Russia. Casualties are estimated to be above 200,000,000 and climbing. “We could not have expected what happened, but our initial attack was justified.” Palin went on to say. She is expected to receive the death penalty.
According to sources, Palin ordered the strike without approval from Congress, while aboard Air Force One over the Atlantic Ocean. When questioned on whether or not she had intentionally distanced herself from nuclear targets within the United States, anticipating a response, Palin said her position at the time was a “coincidence.” Exactly how she authorized the strike without approval remains a mystery to this day, but it is expected to be a major topic at her trials next week.
Ironically, a radar station in Alaska suffered a direct hit from a mid range nuclear warhead during Russia’s retaliatory attack, placing 90% of Alaskans within a radioactive hot zone. Projected casualties have yet to be verified.
In the rest of the continental United States, reports are still coming in on the severity of the damage to major areas. 350,000 humanitarian workers from across Europe are currently in the country, working to rescue any remaining lives that were not lost in the strike nearly 2 years ago. To date, 175,000 Americans have been flown into England alone for treatment and general evacuation. 45% of the United States is estimated have have radiation levels that render the land “unlivable.”
The government of what was the United States was essentially destroyed in the attack, according to political correspondents. Washington, D.C. was among the first cities to suffer casualties in the 5 hour nuclear war. The majority of the American Congress was destroyed. Among the few legislators that survived was former presidential candidate Barack Obama. “We knew that Palin was underqualified and impulsive, but we never could have predicted the incredible extent of her insanity.” Obama said from his temporary residence in Paris, France. Obama is expected to lead the remnants of the American government in a revival of authority, while in exile. He is currently directing the movement of American federal funds from foreign banks. “All of the remaining money from the treasury is to be spent on humanitarian aid and resoration.” Obama said.
December 22, 2012
It has since been a long time since the collapse of the United States devastated the entire general population of the world. Sarah Palin was given the death penalty yesterday after being impeached by what was left of the US Government. She was also found guilty under three counts of what the courtroom says are “The worst possible counts of anything any one person has done”, while the leaders of Russia met with the U.N. to discuss the issues at hand with what to do with what land was left from the Nuclear strike.
In other news, as of December 2, 2012, the entire country of Iraq has joined together as one nation, and partied.